Our hotel is near top Montana ski areas
When the snow starts to fall, Bozeman takes its rightful place as one of the best ski towns in the West, and Kimpton Armory Hotel puts you in the middle of the action.
Twenty minutes north of Bozeman you’ll find Bridger Bowl, a favorite ski area for locals. Spread over 2,000 acres with 2,600 vertical feet, this skiing and snowboarding hotspot is ideal for novices and experts alike, with 50% of runs set at intermediate or beginner level, a ski and snowboard school and more.
If you’re willing to venture from the city, you’ll find Big Sky Resort, one of the most renowned ski destinations in the US. With 300 runs across 4 connected mountains as well as ziplining, snowshoeing and snowmobile tours, dog sledding and much more, there’s something for every winter warrior.
And when you make your way back to Kimpton Armory Hotel, you’ll find our offerings—from the cozy Sky Shed with its fire pit to our evening wine hour to Tune Up, our basement whiskey bar—are the perfect way to end a day on the slopes.
Bridger Ski Pass
Book this package and receive:
- $50 giftcard to Bridger Ski Bowl Area
- $25 credit for Fielding's, Sky Shed or Tune Up
- Mention code Blue Bird for a welcome bag full of ski goodies
Available for stays 12/18/20 - 3/31/21
Ski Like a Local
Armory Bozeman & Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City are teaming up for the 2020/2021 ski season. Available for stays 12/18/20 - 3/31/21. Enjoy:
- Gift card to Bridger Ski Bowl Area
- 25% rebooking code to use at Monaco SLC or Armory Bozeman
- And more!
- Guests must make their own reservations at local ski hill
- $25 food & beverage credit is for hotel restaurant/bar